Our newsletter provides timely and relevant information on the latest news, events, and updates in our organization and industry.
To withdraw EPF (Employee Provident Fund), you can follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official website of EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation) at www.epfindia.gov.in.
2. Click on the ‘For Employees’ tab on the homepage and select ‘Services’.
3. Click on ‘Member UAN/Online Services’ and enter your UAN (Universal Account Number) and password to log in to the portal.
4. Go to the ‘Online Services’ section and click on ‘Claim (Form-31, 19, 10C)’.
5. Verify your personal details and click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’.
6. Select the type of claim you want to file, i.e. ‘EPF Full Withdrawal’, ‘Pension Withdrawal’ or ‘EPF Advance (Partial Withdrawal)’.
7. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and upload the relevant documents.
8. Click on ‘Get Aadhaar OTP’ and enter the OTP (One-Time Password) received on your registered mobile number.
9. Click on ‘Submit’ to initiate the withdrawal process.
To withdraw ESI (Employee State Insurance), you can follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official website of ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) at www.esic.in.
2. Click on the ‘Online Services’ tab on the homepage and select ‘Employee Login’.
3. Enter your ESIC number and password to log in to the portal.
4. Click on ‘Claim Forms’ and select ‘Claim Form-31’ for partial withdrawal or ‘Claim Form-31, 19 & 10C’ for full withdrawal.
5. Fill in the necessary details and click on ‘Submit’.
6. Upload the required documents and click on ‘Submit’.
7. Your withdrawal request will be processed by the ESIC authorities, and the amount will be credited to your bank account.